problems with Microsoft speech server

Hello friends,

i face a production issue with MSS server 2004 R2. when calls come into the ivr during many cases the voice prompts are not played to customer and apparently xfers out to agents.

Speech Engine Services(SES) rejected the incoming audio connection for the following reason: SES was unable to accept the audio connection from <ipaddr> because the header could not be read. (Microsoft.SpeechServer.SpeechServerException). An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host (System.Net.Sockets.SocketException).

im unable to get any details from logs wat is causing the problems.

i appreciate any suggestions to resolve this issue.

thanks

jan

i face a production issue with MSS server 2004 R2. when calls come into the ivr during many cases the voice prompts are not played to customer and apparently xfers out to agents.

Speech Engine Services(SES) rejected the incoming audio connection for the following reason: SES was unable to accept the audio connection from <ipaddr> because the header could not be read. (Microsoft.SpeechServer.SpeechServerException). An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host (System.Net.Sockets.SocketException).

im unable to get any details from logs wat is causing the problems.

i appreciate any suggestions to resolve this issue.

Hmm. I know that a few folks got the Speech Server working, however I beliebe that the 2004 version might be a little bit outdate (but I am an the big Microsoft expert here).

That is already 4 years old - in Microsoft country a lot happened since then. Any chance to upgrade?

hi its extremely difficult at this stage. moreover its in production right now, and handling calls so im afraid its impossible at this stage. so only im looking for a fix to this problem so that this problem gets solved.

hi its extremely difficult at this stage. moreover its in production right now, and handling calls so im afraid its impossible at this stage. so only im looking for a fix to this problem so that this problem gets solved.

I guess then the only choice we have is looking at the SIP packets and try to find out what the server does not like...