Cisco 7911 setup

tom clayton

I have experience with the Cisco 7912 and according to Cisco's documentation, the 7911 is actually newer, and uses a config file that is similar to a 7941 (which I have a lot of experience with). If I had a phone, I could bind it to my callmanager, and probably generate a config file, edit it to make it compatible with PBXnSIP, and send it back to you.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I have experience with the Cisco 7912 and according to Cisco's documentation, the 7911 is actually newer, and uses a config file that is similar to a 7941 (which I have a lot of experience with). If I had a phone, I could bind it to my callmanager, and probably generate a config file, edit it to make it compatible with PBXnSIP, and send it back to you.

sir i am new to this and i found this old post and you said if you has a phone you could creat a file. well i have 2 7912 phone that i am not even sure if they are setup for sccp or sip not sure how to tell. tried to get help at cisco and they said "show me the money" LOL can you please help. thank you.

sir i am new to this and i found this old post and you said if you has a phone you could creat a file. well i have 2 7912 phone that i am not even sure if they are setup for sccp or sip not sure how to tell. tried to get help at cisco and they said "show me the money" LOL can you please help. thank you.

http://pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m=kno...kbarticleid=399 page should give to general information on CISCO config on 794x/796x phones. Maybe you can get some idea to configure 7912 using this.