Service Flag Day/Night not working

Leonmeijer

Hello,

I verified that the Time zone is set correctly and the PBX is showing the right time in the logfiles.

Though I have a problem setting up a service flag voor day/night service.

I've created 2 flags:

Flag1:

Holidays editbox empty.

Other day boxes filled:

12:00-18:00

Flag2:

Holidays editbox empty.

Other day boxes filled:

18:00-23:59

The current time was: 15:15

The PBX shows that flag2 is "Set" while flag1 should be set because 15:15 falls between 12:00-18:00 which is set in flag1, not in flag2.

I also have 2 other flags:

Flag3:

0:00-6:00 (in all days)

Flag4:

0:00-6:00 (in all days)

The time is still 15:15

and flag 3 and 4 are both "set", while it isn't between 0:00-12:00 nigt/morning.

I tried playing with the "P" behind the times but i'm not getting the result that I want, am I doing something wrong?

Regars,

Leon

• 4 weeks later...
Strange. I assume that the system time zone is the same as the domain time zone? Also, give the system a couple of minutes, because the flag states are not calculated every second.

Yes, the system time is the same as set in the PBX. I left the system alone for 24 hours, but nothing happened (I understand that the system won't check every second, that will be quit much load I think:) A suggestion might be to check/update the state on click of the Submit button when editting a flag).

Yes, the system time is the same as set in the PBX. I left the system alone for 24 hours, but nothing happened (I understand that the system won't check every second, that will be quit much load I think:) A suggestion might be to check/update the state on click of the Submit button when editting a flag).

I am sure you have already taken a look at the http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Service_...sic_rules_of_SF. 12:00 may be bit confusing, add an extra minute, say 12:01 (just for testing sake)

I am sure you have already taken a look at the http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Service_...sic_rules_of_SF. 12:00 may be bit confusing, add an extra minute, say 12:01 (just for testing sake)

Yes, I did all that... Now i've done it with a workarround by using SOAP, the only thing I need now is a kind of account that handles ONLY soap requests, and if the soap fails it should go to a default extention/account but that isn't possible right now.