Special routing of incoming calls

andy

I wonder if anyone can help me with this quite special request.

I would like to route certain caller-ids automatically to specific extensions. In this case the calling party would not need to know what extension to dial. His caller-id would be recognized by the system (or a customer database), so the PBX can send his call to the right extension automatically.

It would be great if the blacklist feature would allow to sent listed caller-ids to specific extensions.

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if anyone can help me with this quite special request.

I would like to route certain caller-ids automatically to specific extensions. In this case the calling party would not need to know what extension to dial. His caller-id would be recognized by the system (or a customer database), so the PBX can send his call to the right extension automatically.

It would be great if the blacklist feature would allow to sent listed caller-ids to specific extensions.

At the moment you can do that with the IVR node. You can use the From-pattern there to send some calls into one direction and all other calls into another direction. The PBX will use the IVR node account only for a "millisecond", there will be no audio played back. Not very convenient, but a possible option to address the problem.