cannot access cs410 via web interface

gcitech

I successfully updated the firmware to version 3.3.1.3177. After that I updated the MSP. I guess something went wrong in this stage because I can no longer log into the web interface. I'm not sure if the IP address has changed or what. I've tried to do a factory default reset by holding in the reset button but it hasn't worked yet. I've looked at the DHCP table for my router and the cs410 is not pulling an IP address so I guess it still has a static one assigned to it internally. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Guest kevin

Is the run light flashing? If you call in the analog line does the AA pick up? If so then enter *#ipadr# and it will play back the current IP address it has.

I have the configuration saved from before when it still worked. Can I just do a factory reset then upload the new configuration and image? If so, how do I do a factory reset?

Thanks.

By holding in the reset button until the fxo lights come on solid and then power cycle the box, you can factory reset.

By holding in the reset button until the fxo lights come on solid and then power cycle the box, you can factory reset.

I've held the reset button in excess of a minute and the FX0 lights never come on or flash or anything. Should it take longer than 60 sec for this to happen?

• 1 year later...

Hello I, having the same problem with the reset of the cs410.

I do that the manual says: pull the reset button until the fxo leds flash but I can't access the cs410 via web or via fxo port (the cs410 doesn't bring any tone in his fxo ports).

is there another way to reset the cs 410?