forcing a refresh to re-read the service flags

andrewgroup

It's taken nearly 4 hours of develop, and countless business interuptions for a client what would have taken 10 minutes if only we had a button to FORCE the PBX to read the status of the service flags. Waiting and hoping has been a royal pain.

It's taken nearly 4 hours of develop, and countless business interuptions for a client what would have taken 10 minutes if only we had a button to FORCE the PBX to read the status of the service flags. Waiting and hoping has been a royal pain.

I don't get it... Are you waiting for the automatic flag to change?

When you go to the accounts list, it reads the status of the flag and prints "clear" or "set" on the web page...

When you go to the accounts list, it reads the status of the flag and prints "clear" or "set" on the web page...

OK, maybe this is my fault, I've re-read http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Service_Flag I'm switching to Military time on all SF. I think you cannot have 12hr times on Mon and Military times on Tues....

Have you noticed that IE8, seems to time out or require refreshes, I've set the refresh pages on all visits, I sometimes deleted temp files too...

OK, maybe this is my fault, I've re-read http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Service_Flag I'm switching to Military time on all SF. I think you cannot have 12hr times on Mon and Military times on Tues....

Have you noticed that IE8, seems to time out or require refreshes, I've set the refresh pages on all visits, I sometimes deleted temp files too...

Yepp, military is always more precise! So you mean the PBX should interpret 9-5 as 09:00-17:00? Because 5 <= 9? What aboud 8-9 as in "08:00-21:00"?

I am also worried about IE8. Not sure if we can do anything to make it display everything immediately. When I move the mouse over it sometimes refreshes the area below.