how to play a wave file

Leonmeijer

Hello,

I want the following config:

Call comes in to the trunk and goes to a " wave file" in the " wave file" settings I want to set weather to wich extension to " forward" the call or do forward it to /dev/null (drop the call) like an out of office notification:

"Company is opened from .... untill .... the connection will now be dropped"

or:

" Welcome to company, you will now be forwarded to our technical department" -> forward to extension.

- I don't want to use AA because NO buttons are allowed to be pressed (also * and #).

- I don't want to use a hunt or agent group because it's no group it's just a notification.

How could this be done? if I can't it's a feature request;)

Did you take a look at the IVR node? At first glance, it should be able to do what you want.

Yes but it keeps repeating the file so e.g. you have a wave saying " Hello" calling it it does " hellohellohellohellohellohello" untill the user presses a matching key, when using the global expresions or extenion matching it forwards directly without playing the wave... So I want to have it simple, just a wave file tobe played without a lot of configureable things.... like SWEEX pbx does, just click, drag and drop and there it is....

Yes but it keeps repeating the file so e.g. you have a wave saying " Hello" calling it it does " hellohellohellohellohellohello" untill the user presses a matching key, when using the global expresions or extenion matching it forwards directly without playing the wave... So I want to have it simple, just a wave file tobe played without a lot of configureable things.... like SWEEX pbx does, just click, drag and drop and there it is....

Well use can use the event "E" (audio end) to switch to another account. Sorry, no drag and drop. Just regular expressions......

.. to add to the same, take a look at the "More IVR node actions" in this page https://pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m=kno...kbarticleid=317

Hmm, i tried the E and "action: bye" as shown on the wiki but... the IVR keeps on repeeting the wave file and isn't doing anythibng, pressing any key stops the wave but nothing happenes...

Is this introduced in a later version? and I want to fully disable the keypad while the wave is playing so the wave isn't stopped when someone presses a key.

Hmm, i tried the E and "action: bye" as shown on the wiki but... the IVR keeps on repeeting the wave file and isn't doing anythibng, pressing any key stops the wave but nothing happenes...

Is this introduced in a later version? and I want to fully disable the keypad while the wave is playing so the wave isn't stopped when someone presses a key.

There should be no space between the "action:" and the "bye". Maybe that is the problem?

There should be no space between the "action:" and the "bye". Maybe that is the problem?

Removed the space, now the wave file is played 1,75 times... then the call is redirected. I've recorded the text " blablabla" and the pbx played:

blablabla - blablabl - redirect with a little silence between the first and the second play of the blablabla text.

Removed the space, now the wave file is played 1,75 times... then the call is redirected. I've recorded the text " blablabla" and the pbx played:

blablabla - blablabl - redirect with a little silence between the first and the second play of the blablabla text.

Hmm, that seemed to be a one time only thing... now it works normally but then the second problem comes up, while playing the message, pressing a key on the phone stops the wave file from playing and just left the caller alone in the dark (nothing is happening, there is silence and the caller can wait but.... the IVR node stops functioning) I want to disable ALL USER INPUT ont he IVR node... how can I do this?