Appearance / White Label Problem

Friedom-Tech

Hi,

big fan of 4.0 but along with it comes issue...in the past to white label the pbx was simple...unlock appearance tab, change logo etc and your good.

now i run into multiple issues.

1) Logo shows up multiplied over the top bar of the pbx screen.

2) The Question Marks on each page are configured to go to support suite.

3) WAC still shows pbxnsip logo?

Can we not have one page where we can customize and white label the entire product?

Please advise asap, this is holding me up from upgrading my clients.

Hi,

big fan of 4.0 but along with it comes issue...in the past to white label the pbx was simple...unlock appearance tab, change logo etc and your good.

now i run into multiple issues.

1) Logo shows up multiplied over the top bar of the pbx screen.

2) The Question Marks on each page are configured to go to support suite.

3) WAC still shows pbxnsip logo?

Can we not have one page where we can customize and white label the entire product?

Please advise asap, this is holding me up from upgrading my clients.

Ok. In v4, the size of the logo has to be 800x100 pixel (at a minimum. You can have 1000x100 or 2000x100 too).

Currently WAC uses a different logo than the PBX. We are making them the same in the next version.

What about the question marks? do you want to remove them or point them to somewhere else?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok. In v4, the size of the logo has to be 800x100 pixel (at a minimum. You can have 1000x100 or 2000x100 too).

Currently WAC uses a different logo than the PBX. We are making them the same in the next version.

What about the question marks? do you want to remove them or point them to somewhere else?

Hi,

I have a newer version of 4.0 now and it seems to support the image change in the WAC too. Thank you for that.

Regarding the question marks I would say for my current purposes removal would be fine however in the future I would like to see an option to possibly redirect them. (I'm sure other resellers would welcome this feature). The important part to me is being able to sell a fully white labeled product without having to worry that there are traces of links/images that will point to pbxnsip.

Also the pac for iphone is a beautiful option to offer clients but is there a way for clients to download/add to phone without it being branded by pbxnsip? possibly by adding a white labeled pac to apple store or alternate option to install it from?

Please let me know.