Change service flag remotely

jlumby

With version 3 I was able to dial in remotely and toggle a service flag on or off. Now with version 4 I cannot seem to do this anymore. Is there a way to do so? It still works fine when dialing it internally, however if I call in, and place the call to the service flag using the credentials of an extension that has permissions to modify the service flag, it says I am not able to place the call.

If you are calling from the cell, you should be able to do this. When you hear the annoucement, press the key for an internal call and then this should work.

If you are calling from any number, yes that it will be difficult. Maybe the calling card account can help in this case, if you enable internal calls.

• 2 years later...

If you are calling from the cell, you should be able to do this. When you hear the annoucement, press the key for an internal call and then this should work.

If you are calling from any number, yes that it will be difficult. Maybe the calling card account can help in this case, if you enable internal calls.

I know it's a old topic but I have the same issue today.

version 4.5

neither cell nor calling card account work. Whatever I try from remote, i always end up "you are not allowed"

Can anybody help?

"we are sorry, but you are not allowed to place this call"

the AA is setup with pattern "601" and destination "601"

601 is a service flag set to manual, active/inactive with * as extension allowed

Here's the log

[6] 2013/06/18 00:02:08: Received DTMF 6, call type attendant

[8] 2013/06/18 00:02:08: call port 200: state code from 200 to 200

[8] 2013/06/18 00:02:09: Last message repeated 2 times

[6] 2013/06/18 00:02:09: Received DTMF 0, call type attendant

[8] 2013/06/18 00:02:09: call port 200: state code from 200 to 200

[6] 2013/06/18 00:02:09: Received DTMF 1, call type attendant

[8] 2013/06/18 00:02:09: Play audio_en/ex_permission.wav, caching false

Hello,

What I would like to do

Be able to switch set/clear a service flag remotely by calling in from a mobile phone.

The service flash is associated with a hunt group. This way I can forward incoming calls to one user or another without the need for the user to insert pin or numbers..(hence removing the chanches of human errors)

I had to use the call forward instead, so the user would have to put the number is each time