Audiofiles in Auto Attendant

andy

1. Once an audio file has been uploaded to the auto attendant, the field for entering the wav file's location stays empty. We have to change our announcement from time to time and it would be useful to see what file is currently loaded.

2. I would be cool if the system would convert audio files into 8 kHz Mono, 16 bit file automatically, or even would accept audio files of better quality. The sound quality really could be a little better. No everyone is using analog lines any more.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

You made a great product so far. Besides of some minor problems it's really working great for our company .

• 1 year later...
it would be useful to see what file is currently loaded

plus we can use it to see if there is any open slots to use, sometimes i dont know which one is the next one to upload a greeting to and then add the service flag when needed

Yea currently this is a bit difficult to use. In the next major release we try to put more loud speaker symbols (like in the mailbox) in the web interface so people can just click to listen to the prompts.

• 3 years later...

2. I would be cool if the system would convert audio files into 8 kHz Mono, 16 bit file automatically, or even would accept audio files of better quality. The sound quality really could be a little better. No everyone is using analog lines any more.

I agree. I would like to see larger file size and better audio quality. We had really good sounding voiceovers done for our phone system, but the audio quality has to be reduced significantly in order to upload them.

It would be nice if we could upload them at a higher resolution.

• 2 months later...