feature request: support *00 in hunt group

stoneracer

Hello,

in our setup we've several extensions which are part of more than one hunt group. Since one of the hunt groups is an emergency group we thought how to ring the cell phones of specified extensions when the call is not answered after xx seconds. I've tried to put the cell phone in the second stage by entering *00<extension> but this does not work. The option "When calling the extension in a hunt group" of an extension does also not meet this requirement since it covers all hunt groups and not only specific ones.

So I would request the feature to allow the star code *00<extension> as a member of a hunt group.

btw. I would also be great if *00<extension> could be used as a destination in the night service fields.

Well the hunt group cannot call star codes. You can set the flag in the extension that tells the PBX to fork the hunt group calls also to the cell phone. However that would apply to all hunt groups. We could add a flag in the hunt group that enables or disables the fork to the hunt group.

The workaround for right now is to put the cell phone number directly into the hunt group.