Caller priority problem

tanerultanir

Well, you need a history in the ACD for that. Then the PBX should walk through the list of waiting callers and pick those out who could get connected to the agent that just became available. The setting is not a guarantee that the caller always gets to the same agent. Think about cases where the agent already went home. Also it is a little difficult to test as you really need people waiting in the ACD to see the effect.

thank you for an answer. Please point me to right direction.

- set 6 digits CMC in ACD

- set "try to connect to last agent" for caller priority in ACD

should I need more settings to make it work?

test environment;

- 1 ACD

- 2 agents

scenario;

- i called in, and talked one of the agents

- hangup

- called in again, but it doesnt ring the the same agent.

please comment...

Thanks,

Taner

Yes I believe that should work. Do you see the callers in the address book, with their CMC? Also, the adrbook entry should show the agent (you might have to verify that in the file system as it is not visible on the web interface I believe).

Try again with a scenario where all agents are talking and someone with a agent preference is waiting in the ACD, then have that agent become available.

Also, did you set "Caller priority" to "Try to pull out callers when their last agent becomes available"?

- Caller priority is set to "Try to pull out callers when their last agent becomes available"

- I see the callers in AddressBook with their CMC.

But the entries doesnt have the agent info in them, i've checked in file system.

This is the text in adressbook entry;

TLVB cmc 385033 display_number 05336833337 domain 1 expires 20130309 number 05336833337

i've tested the recommended scenario but no luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We have developed an application for this feature with added value, and its not only for agent groups...

It checks all the incoming calls, compare phone number with the cdr records and find the latest extension (with talk time>0 of course), and routes the call to that extension. If the extension busy or not available, routes to designated agent group or AA, thanks to extension redirection feature.

Thanks,

Taner