Aastra BLF

hosted

• 2 weeks later...
Wep , but Aastra are having very serious problem ( hang ) with their phone so I recommend you to stay away for now , I have 25 Aastra phones into production if you have questions

We have a couple hundred Aastra deployed in Asterisk environments that work well, with our settings. But we dont have the functionality from pbxnsip yet.

• 6 months later...
We have a couple hundred Aastra deployed in Asterisk environments that work well, with our settings. But we dont have the functionality from pbxnsip yet.

Currently using the 2.1.xx pbxnsip it works on my Aastra 9133i showing the busy status on a trunk. I think it did with earlier versions as well. I just configured co1, co2 and so on in pbxnsip trunks and the button on the Aastra as BLF with "co1" and so on as value.

Just a very basic thing - line busy equals light on. I havent checked if it does any other states. I only wanted to see how busy my PSTN gateway would be. I cant confirm that the phones hang.