Configuring Time For Redirection in an Extension

timelo

Hello,

I'm posting in this forum because I can't find informations on how to setup a time range when I'm configuring a forward on a no answer call.

I need to redirect the calls to a cell phone when the user is not answering, only between 08am and 5pm (in french 08h et 17h). The redirection to the cell phone works fine but always, even if I scheduled the time like this : "08:00 - 17:00". Can you tell me if there is a particular way to put a time range ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

This feature is available in 5.2.2. When you add a redirection number, you will see the fields for the redirection time showing up below the redirection number.

Hmmmm.....I didn't see this in the 5.2.2 release notes, If I hadn't read this post I wouldn't have know this new feature was added.

Hello Vodia PBX,

Thank you for your answer, but I already tried the include time and the exclude time option, neither of them are working.

I will try to make some tests again today and look at the logs to have more information on my problem.

Regards,

Hi, timelo this has been tested on version 5.2.2 please check below so you can set the proper time format.

• Explicitly specify available times: This setting allows a user to specify a schedule for the system to use when calling the cell phone. Users must populate the fields for each day of the week.
—Users can use either the 24-hour format (e.g., 21:00 for 9:00 p.m.) or the English AM/PM style (e.g., 9:00P for 9:00 p.m.). However, both formats require a start time and an end time (e.g., HH:MM-HH:MM). —To specify more than one time segment, the following format must be used: 9:00-12:00 13:00-17:00 —To specify the days on which the schedule should not be activated, such as a holiday or any other day, the holiday field must be used. To specify 1 day, use the MM/DD format (e.g., 11/24 for November 24). To specify 2 days, use the MM/DD format with a space between the days (e.g., 12/24 12/25 for December 24 and 25).

Hello Vodia support,

Thank you for your answer. I already found the proper time format using the information on the doc for the service flags.

I tried again with populating the fields for each day of the week like you told me. (Not the field holiday)

But it's not working, the redirection works all the time it seems that it does not take into consideration the time I put in the fields.

Yes it was my first verification. The PBX has the right time and date.

I made a test with the log on, like I said I would in my previous post. I could see informations about the redirection to the cellphone but I didn't see any informations about the time I put in the fields for the redirection. So I won't post it in here.

It's like the PBX doesn't even know I put informations in the fields.

Do I have to reboot the PBX or some other thing to enable this feature ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little update in this topic, if anyone is interested.

After a lot of tests with the support. We finally found out that the first section in the redirection page might be buggy when using time schedule.

But in the second section (GSM) the redirection with a schedule is working just fine.

I will keep you posted if I have anything new