Uploading a wav file on AA

davicval

Hello,

I am trying to use the AA for my company but I have two issues here.

The first one is when I'm calling our number, a message told me to enter a extension number. I don't want this behavior and I can't see when this parameter is.

The second issue is that I don't want to use a recording message but a wav file I can upload and I can't find the way to do it.

To sum up, the behavior I'm trying to have is when someone call our number, a wav file told him to press 1 or 2 to join the service he wants.

Thanks.

Cheers,

David

Hi, David if you would like to upload an audio file on the PBX you can do it from the IVR section.

Please check the png file. You can also turn off the IVR announcements below in that section.

To upload the wave ifle you'll have convert to 8 kHz Mono, 16 bit files so that the vodia PBX can recognize the file.

you can use this tool to convert the file.

http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav

IVR.png

Hello,

Thanks, I did what you told me and, with a little search on this forum, I was able to create an AA just like I wanted.

Nevertheless, I have a little problem when I call our number. The audio is playing a little fast and I have some distortion so I can't understand something.

The audio file is great and it is in the right format, I sent him to you a month ago and you returned him to me converted.

I tried it at home so maybe it's just about my bandwidth, i'll try it tomorrow at work. But if you think about anything, don't hesitate to give me a hint :)

Cheers,

David

Hi,

I'm at work and I have exactly the same last issue. I said it can't be the audio file but I can't think about something else that can be the problem.

Here is my configuration in the IVR section of the AA setup. After I uploaded my audio file and saved changes, you can see that the file name can't be seen and I can't play it to see if the audio is not good.

836535Capturedcran20150209120545.png

Edit: Everything is working now, the issue was the audio file. I used the tool you gave me earlier, converted my file and put it in my IVR section and the audio is perfect now.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

David