UPLOADING .WAV FILES

Friedom-Tech

Is there anyway to upload a .wav file for an agent group instead of having to do *98 prompt? i have a client who has professionally recorded the prompts.

You can do a trick/workaround - just record it with *98 and then repace them on the file system. You usually can easily see by the timestamp what file you have to replace. Also you can quickly listen to them before replacing them.

You can do a trick/workaround - just record it with *98 and then repace them on the file system. You usually can easily see by the timestamp what file you have to replace. Also you can quickly listen to them before replacing them.

On a windows system this is what i would do but because i am using a CS 410 in this case how would i do that??

You can use sftp (in most Linux systems) or psftp ir SecureSSH to load the files on the system. See http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Installi...th_secure_shell on how to log in.

hmm...not too familiar with Linux but ill give it a shot...but if possible please add the functioin of adding wav files to agent groups in furter edition of the software.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...