Initial Report After Three Days of Use

Guest kurt gary

Guest kurt gary

Well, a VoIP system performance greatly depends on the after sales services. I got Axvoice System installed and I can say the quality is excellent but I've had problems to understand the features.

Customer Service told me they would send representative at my request. . . . .

I will follow-up this post to advise on how/if/when these problems are resolved.

Hey,

I also got a system installed recently. I think it?s Broadcore Hosted VoIP PBX system. I am pleased with the Customer Service of the company. They are located in south California. I submitted my support ticket last Friday and they called me on the same day. The technician told me my problem was probably the adaptor and that he was sending me a replacement immediately. He also told me he turned on the fax/data capabilities. Then he tested the call waiting feature I had trouble with and got it resolved. He e-mailed me a confirmation that he was sending me another adaptor and that I should send him my old one.

Hey,

I also got a system installed recently. I think it?s Broadcore Hosted VoIP PBX system. I am pleased with the Customer Service of the company. They are located in south California. I submitted my support ticket last Friday and they called me on the same day. The technician told me my problem was probably the adaptor and that he was sending me a replacement immediately. He also told me he turned on the fax/data capabilities. Then he tested the call waiting feature I had trouble with and got it resolved. He e-mailed me a confirmation that he was sending me another adaptor and that I should send him my old one.

These 2 people are SPAMMERS. I run an Avaya PBX forums and they did the same thing to me. google broadcore you will see what i mean. I would delete the thread.