Bug in Auto Attendant

I think I discovered a bug in the Auto Attendant. I have tested this on both version 5.4.0 and 5.4.1a. We will be upgrading our test server to 5.5.0 this weekend so I will test on that version and report back.

When you create a new auto attendant the default for the following features in the IVR tab is set to off

Say "Please enter the extension number": Off
Say "For our dial by name directory, press [number]" (only if the dial by name number has been set): Off
Say "Or remain on the line for general assistance" (only if the redirect on timeout is active): Off

I have the dial by name set and the redirect timeoue active.

When you call the auto attendant the system still says "Please enter the extension number" and "For our dial by name directory, press [number]" and "Or remain on the line for general assistance" (only if the redirect on timeout is active):

If you set these to on, save and then set them to off and save the system does not play those messages.

It seems like on creation of the new auto attendant that the default state of off is not set.