Recording Extension does not work

rdevrede

Hi....

We are using 3.0.1.3023 (Win32). We have the recording option.

When an extension is forwarded to an external telephone-line (other company, secretary service, no voip) the calls are not recorded.

The settings record outgoing calls is enabled.

The customer want to record this for quality and trainingspurposes.

We are using 3.0.1.3023 (Win32). We have the recording option.

When an extension is forwarded to an external telephone-line (other company, secretary service, no voip) the calls are not recorded.

The settings record outgoing calls is enabled.

The customer want to record this for quality and trainingspurposes.

Are you recording all calls or just the calls to that extension? Because after a redirection, the call technically does not go to the extension any more.

Are you recording all calls or just the calls to that extension? Because after a redirection, the call technically does not go to the extension any more.

Recording all calls.

When I call that extension locally, it's recorded. (for 900 calls 910 and 910 directly goes to telephonenumber 111111111)

But when I use an external line (not in pbxnsip/voip) and call the number which comes out on the AA or extension forwarded it's not recorded.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I am using the same version, on the same platform...and am experiencing the same issue.

I ticked off "yes" to all the record options (I'm assuming this is how you record all calls), yet when a call comes in from PSTN and is redirected back out to the PSTN...There is no recording.

Should the PBX record calls in this fashion, or am I missing something?

Thanks

I am using the same version, on the same platform...and am experiencing the same issue.

I ticked off "yes" to all the record options (I'm assuming this is how you record all calls), yet when a call comes in from PSTN and is redirected back out to the PSTN...There is no recording.

Should the PBX record calls in this fashion, or am I missing something?

Well, it is a little bit debatable if that call that should be recorded or not. But probably it should - as the caller probably ideally has no idea the call was redirected. We need to put that into the code. 3.1.1 will have it.

Well, it is a little bit debatable if that call that should be recorded or not. But probably it should - as the caller probably ideally has no idea the call was redirected. We need to put that into the code. 3.1.1 will have it.

Thats Great News!!

Cant Wait, Thanks.

I installed this version 2 days ago and this are my experiences :

1. in list of accounts, all extension, aa, etc... are now shown as 1-00, 1-01, 8-00 etc... with the strange behaviour I can't change the extension, invalid input. But also the aliasses are done with the -, for e.g. ramond is now r-amond (9-99) (as example, ramond has 999 as extension)

2. in a hunt group the final destination is a PSTN number 0031..... which cannnot be called with this build (beta), unavailable

3. it doesn't record the calls which are forwarded from any domain, any extension, any forwarding.

I put back 3.0.1.3023 because 2 is important to be working. I hope you can do something with this information. If someone want to ask me more info, please be free to do so in this forum or by e-mail.

1. in list of accounts, all extension, aa, etc... are now shown as 1-00, 1-01, 8-00 etc... with the strange behaviour I can't change the extension, invalid input. But also the aliasses are done with the -, for e.g. ramond is now r-amond (9-99) (as example, ramond has 999 as extension)

What did you put in as country code? Seems the beautification tried to be tooo nice...