Parking Multiple Calls

Jeremiah

I've looked around and did some testing but, I cannot seem to find out if there is a way to answer certain calls parked in one orbit instead of just answering the first call parked. I know I can park calls on different extensions and I've thought about making some arbitrary extensions 1, 2, and 3 and parking calls with those but, then it becomes an issue of someone parking multiple calls on the same extension and having the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've looked around and did some testing but, I cannot seem to find out if there is a way to answer certain calls parked in one orbit instead of just answering the first call parked. I know I can park calls on different extensions and I've thought about making some arbitrary extensions 1, 2, and 3 and parking calls with those but, then it becomes an issue of someone parking multiple calls on the same extension and having the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

setup multiple park orbits, basically a dummy extension, and park to those extensions, You can set Park buttons for them.

there isnt a way. it would be cool if it had an asterisk feature like that.. transfer the call to an orbit which would read you back the virtual parked extension.

We use snoms and dont have this issue. however with other phones it would make more sense to park them to peoples extensions.