Hunt groups - Extensions

pbxuser911

I wanted to ask for some advice

How would you recommend I program a phone?

Customer “A” will have 12 phones, none of the employees have a designated desk, its just 12 phone throughout the office that will ring when a customer calls (its only for customer service calls, there is only one department there)

They want to be able to receive additional calls while on the phone with one of their customers, for example: he can be bull s***ting with 1 customer but will want to hang up as soon as a 2nd customer calls.

And they want to be able to call another phone extension-to-extension

so what’s the best way of doing this?

I wanted to ask for some advice

How would you recommend I program a phone?

Customer "A" will have 12 phones, none of the employees have a designated desk, its just 12 phone throughout the office that will ring when a customer calls (its only for customer service calls, there is only one department there)

They want to be able to receive additional calls while on the phone with one of their customers, for example: he can be bull s***ting with 1 customer but will want to hang up as soon as a 2nd customer calls.

And they want to be able to call another phone extension-to-extension

so what's the best way of doing this?

I would use a agent group. If they want to see who else is calling there are several ways. Depending on the phones they can use buttons for that, or they can use the web interface to monitor calls in the queue (now nicely working with AJAX). Of course an agent can put a call on hold and make another call, for example, pick up someone from the queue with *87.