When a call approaches the head of the queue

pbxuser911

When i set up an agent group

i want the option that after 1 minute or 2 minutes or 45 seconds, the call should get transferred to another extension which is the mailbox, (would be nice to have a mail box for a agent group etc)

where do i set that?

if i set any of the: After hearing ringback for (s) ...

... include the following additional agents (e.g. "41 42 43"):

After hearing ringback for (s) ...

... redirect the call to the destination (e.g. "73"):

If the caller already waited longer than (s) ...

... redirect to the destination (e.g. "73"):

the call doesnt get transferred while its in the que after setting it to 45 seconds

the call doesnt get transferred while its in the que after setting it to 45 seconds

I assume you meant to say, "The caller is not transferred after the present time expires."

Can you make a HUNT group performed correctly?

Are the Agent Group phones logged into the Group?

Are you aware of the specialty flag for agent groups if no agents are logged in?

An extension can be used as a mailbox - set DND - Phones registered to this extension should get WMI.

sorry for not being so clear

here is what i want, if the caller is in the Queue for more then 45 seconds, it should get transferred to another extension, not ring that extension, but get transferred to that extension

Did you try "If the caller already waited longer than (s) ... redirect to the destination:"?

• 5 months later...
has anyone figured out what im doing wrong here?

The caller has to be waiting (i.e. hear music on hold) for that time. So maybe try having two callers going into the queue with one agent, let the first one talk for a long time so that the second one has to wait. Then the redirect should pull him out and some him to the programmed destination.

What i want to do here is send the caller to an answering service if no one answered his call after 45 seconds, i don't care if a agent is on the phone or not,

the problem here is the call gets disconnected i assume due to loop-detection? if no one answers his call after 2 minutes

What i want to do here is send the caller to an answering service if no one answered his call after 45 seconds, i don't care if a agent is on the phone or not,

the problem here is the call gets disconnected i assume due to loop-detection? if no one answers his call after 2 minutes

Is the call being sent to the answering service after 45 seconds though?

i updated to 3.4.0.3201 and now it no longer disconnects the call

and to set after 45 seconds it should transfer the call to the answering service (an external number) on the "After hearing ringback for (s) ..." field

not the "If the caller already waited longer than (s) ..."