Call Parking Failed

MichaelW

I searched through the forum and the wiki to see if I needed to so something else to set up call parking. The star code is the default *85 and I tried two different ways to park the call.

1 I specificed an orbit in my account 400 then put the call on hold and dialed *85400 "Call Park Failed"

2. I did not specify an orbit put the user on hold and hit *85 "Call park failed"

We have not used call parking yet but would be very helpful! Is there something else I have to setup?

Thansk!

I searched through the forum and the wiki to see if I needed to so something else to set up call parking. The star code is the default *85 and I tried two different ways to park the call.

1 I specificed an orbit in my account 400 then put the call on hold and dialed *85400 "Call Park Failed"

2. I did not specify an orbit put the user on hold and hit *85 "Call park failed"

We have not used call parking yet but would be very helpful! Is there something else I have to setup?

You should see something in the log that tells you more details. For example, it could be that you are holding a call on another extension when you dial the park call (common problem if you have more than one identity on a phone).