Call Recording

In version 3.3.1.3171 Windows , I have setup alll incoming calls to a hunt group ,

I setup the default recording option to NOT record HUNBT group calls , I left the Hunt group to DEFAULT and on the users I have recording ON ,

problem is ,

Domain = YES record HG + HG = DEFAULT + user = NO then the domain overrides and it records the call anyway , the NO does not override the domain choice

if

Domain = NO record HG + HG = DEFAULT + user = YES, The opposite happens and it will not record the incoming calls regardless ,

yori

In version 3.3.1.3171 Windows , I have setup alll incoming calls to a hunt group ,

I setup the default recording option to NOT record HUNBT group calls , I left the Hunt group to DEFAULT and on the users I have recording ON ,

problem is ,

Domain = YES record HG + HG = DEFAULT + user = NO then the domain overrides and it records the call anyway , the NO does not override the domain choice

if

Domain = NO record HG + HG = DEFAULT + user = YES, The opposite happens and it will not record the incoming calls regardless ,

yori

There were some recording issues fixed in 3.4 version. Could you please try it covers your case too? The link is http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-3.4.0.3194.exe.