Recording inbound calls

olecoot

How do I setup recording of all incoming calls to internal numbers or DID without using a * code. We have a customer that insists on having this feature and not have to use a *12 to accomplish it. Is this something that can be done presently? Not all extension will be part of an agent group or hunt group.

Thanks in advance.

How do I setup recording of all incoming calls to internal numbers or DID without using a * code. We have a customer that insists on having this feature and not have to use a *12 to accomplish it. Is this something that can be done presently? Not all extension will be part of an agent group or hunt group.

For that you need to have the recording license (part of the call center editions). Then the web interface will show the options to record calls.

For that you need to have the recording license (part of the call center editions). Then the web interface will show the options to record calls.

Our license does have the recording option. The following options are available at the domain level:

Record incoming calls from hunt group

Record incoming calls from agent group

Record incoming calls from extension

Record outgoing calls to internal numbers

Record outgoing calls to external numbers

Record outgoing calls to emergency numbers

What this particular customer wants is to

Record incoming calls to internal numbers (or DID). Can this be done?

I have an option at the Account level that reads: "Record incoming calls to extension" but this option will not record and incoming call from an external number or an internal number.

I am on version 3.3.1.3177 CentOS.

Thanks in advance

Our license does have the recording option. The following options are available at the domain level:

Record incoming calls from hunt group

Record incoming calls from agent group

Record incoming calls from extension

Record outgoing calls to internal numbers

Record outgoing calls to external numbers

Record outgoing calls to emergency numbers

What this particular customer wants is to

Record incoming calls to internal numbers (or DID). Can this be done?

I have an option at the Account level that reads: "Record incoming calls to extension" but this option will not record and incoming call from an external number or an internal number.

I am on version 3.3.1.3177 CentOS.

Thanks in advance

The version 3.3.1.3177 has some issues in the recording area. You may wait for our 3.4 version (to be released soon) get the recording fixes.