3.4.0.3201 Upgrade

Tim

Hi all,

I have a system that I was looking at upgrading to 3.4.0.3201 later this week, this system is currently on 3.3.1. Does anyone know if there are any changes that I will need to go back in and make to the accounts after the upgrade, or will this be a seamless upgrade where everything "Just Works" after I am done?

Thanks,

Tim

I have a system that I was looking at upgrading to 3.4.0.3201 later this week, this system is currently on 3.3.1. Does anyone know if there are any changes that I will need to go back in and make to the accounts after the upgrade, or will this be a seamless upgrade where everything "Just Works" after I am done?

First of all, you should always make a backup; escpecially before upgrading the system.

I believe this upgrade should be smooth. IMHO no big hickups this time. The release notes are here: https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=658

Are there any known issues with the FreeBSD build of this update? I've downloaded the new 3.4.0.3201 build and received an Exec format error and that the binary file isn't executable.

Currently running 3.3.1.3177 on release 7.2 of FreeBSD.

Are there any known issues with the FreeBSD build of this update? I've downloaded the new 3.4.0.3201 build and received an Exec format error and that the binary file isn't executable.

Currently running 3.3.1.3177 on release 7.2 of FreeBSD.

Are you trying to execute directly or doing hte service stop / start?