suggestion for a DECT system

penta s.r.l.

Moishe,

Thanks, I did use the MC50 as a softphone using SJLab sip softphone. The mc50 worked nice in my recollection and sjlab wm softphone (while not glitzy) did work nice too. But if mc50 has a softphone they wrote i would REALLY like to know about it. I wasn't sure that a warehouse person would want to be tapping a screen for a phone though....just my thot...;-)

I did a video review of mc50 and sjlab phone (but youtube doesn't seem to be working today for it:)

matt

Moishe,

Thanks, I did use the MC50 as a softphone using SJLab sip softphone. The mc50 worked nice in my recollection and sjlab wm softphone (while not glitzy) did work nice too. But if mc50 has a softphone they wrote i would REALLY like to know about it. I wasn't sure that a warehouse person would want to be tapping a screen for a phone though....just my thot...;-)

I did a video review of mc50 and sjlab phone (but youtube doesn't seem to be working today for it:)

matt

CA50 and MC50 are not the same model.

The buttons don't work with the softphone?

BTW how do you like that softphone? I have been using http://www.ageet.com/us/products-agephone-mobile.htm

I guess it depends on the hardware, it was the only one I was able to get working properly on the non toch screen windows mobile devices, such as my moto q.

These Kirk model is pretty Rugged nothing fancy about them, cool thing about is the you register to diffrent pbx's on one phone

Robust, well-designed and competitively priced handset

The KIRK 4020 handset is a robust, well designed and price competitive handset. It meets demands for free mobility and is built for long-term dependability in harsh environments.

http://www.polycom.com/products/voice/wire...20_handset.html