Phones rebooting everwhere!

Tom Waterman

I have a bunch of Aastra 57i phones and a few Snom 360s. All running current firmware and have been working fine for months. Yesterday morning they all started rebooting. It was about 5-10 minutes between each reboot. But only these phones. The other 45 M3s that we use are working fine. I tried rebooting the server yesterday at lunch and that seemed to fix the issue but it is back again this morning. Any ideas??? Thank you for your help.

Tom

I have a bunch of Aastra 57i phones and a few Snom 360s. All running current firmware and have been working fine for months. Yesterday morning they all started rebooting. It was about 5-10 minutes between each reboot. But only these phones. The other 45 M3s that we use are working fine. I tried rebooting the server yesterday at lunch and that seemed to fix the issue but it is back again this morning. Any ideas??? Thank you for your help.

Tom

Anything on the PBX log file? Or are they on a PoE switch that is causing this issue?