DTMF Match list

pbxuser911

is it possible when someone reaches a IVR Node and presses the DTMF and is routed to another Auto Attendant, then presses a input which routes to a Agent group and an Extension rings, can i see what DTMF was entered on the IVR Node? and it should display on the Phone when they call?

All these digits are consumed by the PBX to make/take decisions before the phone starts ringing. So, the answer is no.

is it possible when someone reaches a IVR Node and presses the DTMF and is routed to another Auto Attendant, then presses a input which routes to a Agent group and an Extension rings, can i see what DTMF was entered on the IVR Node? and it should display on the Phone when they call?

I see your callflow scenario OK.

Could you spell out the circumstances of the caller and the objective of the Auto Attendant and ACD Group.

All these digits are consumed by the PBX to make/take decisions before the phone starts ringing. So, the answer is no.

Wouldn't this be 3rd party/SOAP app stuff? Examples being a banking client that takes in a account number that needs to be passed to the agent/PAC from DTMF inputted by the caller?

Wouldn't this be 3rd party/SOAP app stuff? Examples being a banking client that takes in a account number that needs to be passed to the agent/PAC from DTMF inputted by the caller?

We need something that put the input from the IVR node in the CMC field of the current call. That would also be very useful before someone enters a queue.