What happened with a topic "Call log not updating after upgrade"?

Few days ago I started a new post/topic with a strange problem after updating to ver. 3. I had few exchanges with administritator but today when I loged back in to check on the status I could not find this topic anywhere on the board. I was wondering what happened to it?

Dusan

Few days ago I started a new post/topic with a strange problem after updating to ver. 3. I had few exchanges with administritator but today when I loged back in to check on the status I could not find this topic anywhere on the board. I was wondering what happened to it?

The topic was probably moved into another section; in this case maybe the CDR forum. We try to sort the topics into the folders that match best (especially those in the General Setup section). This should make searching easier.

Usually you can reference the post with the topic number. Then it does not matter in which folder it was moved.

Strangely it aapears when the topic gets moved from "general setup" forum it gets forgoten. Why is that the case? Is it because no one knows how to solve the issue, hard to beleive, or is it some other reson? If it is other reason it would be nice to know what that might be?

Dusan

Strangely it aapears when the topic gets moved from "general setup" forum it gets forgoten. Why is that the case? Is it because no one knows how to solve the issue, hard to beleive, or is it some other reson? If it is other reason it would be nice to know what that might be?

Dusan

If you are on 3.x version & if you still do not see the call log being updated, then there maybe some indexing issue on the CDR folder, i.e., the older entries have higher indices than the newer entries. So you can open the CDR folder move the older entries out of that folder.

Nonono. The topic number does not change, and if you subscribe to the topic you should get updates. We move the topics because we want to make searching easier.

If you are on 3.x version & if you still do not see the call log being updated, then there maybe some indexing issue on the CDR folder, i.e., the older entries have higher indices than the newer entries. So you can open the CDR folder move the older entries out of that folder.

Thank you for this update. That fixed it, but what I am puzzled with is why I couldn't get this answer any sooner even thou I was fishing for it judging my original post.

PBXnSIP is a great product, we have been using it since version 1 and it gets better and better with every new release, but lack of support is still the problem…

Dusan