Not getting prompt message

Thiago

Hi

We are having problems when calling from the cell phone into the system , we are not getting the standard prompt message press 1 to make an outbound calls and etc..., I have my cell phone number under redirection associated with my extension and i am using 4.1.0.1000 (Linux). I've checked the sip logs and I can see the correct cell phone number on the INVITE , any ideias ?, help would be much appreciated

Regards,

Hi

We are having problems when calling from the cell phone into the system , we are not getting the standard prompt message press 1 to make an outbound calls and etc..., I have my cell phone number under redirection associated with my extension and i am using 4.1.0.1000 (Linux). I've checked the sip logs and I can see the correct cell phone number on the INVITE , any ideias ?, help would be much appreciated

Regards,

Couple of things -

Check the country code settings, trunk "Rewrite global numbers" field settings. If you have the country code set to 1, the PBX assumes all number should be 10 or 11 digits.

• 1 year later...

Ive run into this (mind you still running v3.4) where I cant hit that special menu when I have the same cell phone number programmed in multiple extensions. It doesnt seem to matter if they are separated in different domains or not. The system only seems to like to have unique cell phone numbers for all extensions.