Matching recorded calls to CDR's

vichy

Hello,

I am trying to match up our recorded calls to our CDR's based on the time the call was made as well as extension#/DID.

I am doing this by writing the time and extension number in each wave file (i.e. record location is: recordedcalls/$m/$d/$u/$t-$u.wav)

Our CDR's are written using the timestamp {$B}.

For some reason, it seems as though the call record flag $t uses the call start time, and the CDR flag $B uses the call end time...or something close to it. Either way, the two time stamps are not the same.

Is there some other flag I can use for either my CDR's or record location that will produce the same timestamp?

I am also open to any other suggestion you may have as to linking the two items with some other sort of unique id.

By the way, I am currently running 3.4.0.3201 Win32

Thanks!

I found the CDR format parameters in the old wiki. ...tried writing my CDR's using the $S timestamp as an alternate, but found that the recording $t timestamp is still different from this.

If what im trying to accomplish ends up not being possible, do you see this as being a feature that could be added? It would be really helpful if I could match the two up somehow.

...im still open to any other solutions you may be able to suggest.

Thanks

I found the CDR format parameters in the old wiki. ...tried writing my CDR's using the $S timestamp as an alternate, but found that the recording $t timestamp is still different from this.

If what im trying to accomplish ends up not being possible, do you see this as being a feature that could be added? It would be really helpful if I could match the two up somehow.

...im still open to any other solutions you may be able to suggest.

Thanks

If I am not mistaken in 3.4 we send record_location in the CDRs. You will have to use $(record_location) for that.

But in 4.0 version, definitely, it is available.

If I am not mistaken in 3.4 we send record_location in the CDRs. You will have to use $(record_location) for that.

But in 4.0 version, definitely, it is available.

Well I guess memory serves you well...This works!!!

Thanks very much