Paging using multicast delay - call list - bug?

adampcpi

We are having issues with the multicast paging being stuck on... According to all my users they are only making 1 page... They press the page button wait for the beep and talk then hang up their phone... What then happens is a empty page gets sent out that puts all my snom 360 phones in PA mode and it is completely silent...

When this is reported to me I go into the Current Active Calls list and I see the page... I hit the X button to end the call and it immediately starts playing all the pages that have happened since it was playing that blank page...

I was hoping to script a utility to see how long the page has been playing and then automate ending it but I have noticed that the date/time of the page is displaying bogus information (see attached pic)...

In our environment we have to use multicast and we switched to the delay to avoid feedback into the paging system from other phones...

Version: 4.0.1.3499 (Win32)

post-2555-1288272525_thumb.jpg

We are having issues with the multicast paging being stuck on... According to all my users they are only making 1 page... They press the page button wait for the beep and talk then hang up their phone... What then happens is a empty page gets sent out that puts all my snom 360 phones in PA mode and it is completely silent...

When this is reported to me I go into the Current Active Calls list and I see the page... I hit the X button to end the call and it immediately starts playing all the pages that have happened since it was playing that blank page...

I was hoping to script a utility to see how long the page has been playing and then automate ending it but I have noticed that the date/time of the page is displaying bogus information (see attached pic)...

In our environment we have to use multicast and we switched to the delay to avoid feedback into the paging system from other phones...

Version: 4.0.1.3499 (Win32)

Not sure if that version had some issues that we did not see. But the latest http://pbxnsip.com/protect/beta/win32/pbxctrl-4.2.0.3959.exe should work for you.

(Just make sure that you have backed up everything and have the upgrade protection on the license)