Admin Password reset

kgroup

We have a PBXnSip ver 2.1.6.2450 (Win32). We loose the admin password and we try to reset from the pbx.xml file,. but it does not result.

Could somebody help me with this.?

Can we change the max duration call editing the pbx.xml file?

Thanks a lot for your help.

We have a PBXnSip ver 2.1.6.2450 (Win32). We loose the admin password and we try to reset from the pbx.xml file,. but it does not result.

Could somebody help me with this.?

Can we change the max duration call editing the pbx.xml file?

Thanks a lot for your help.

First set it to no password & restart the PBX. Then login to the PBX and change the password from the Admin->Settings page.

Yes you can change max call duration by editing the pbx.xml file. The filed name is max_call_duration (on the recent versions, should be the same on 2.1.x.x too)

Thnaks, We did set the html file to no password, we deleted characters between <pw_pass> and </pw_pass> and restart the PBX. but when I type user admin and the password empty, click login and it appears a message that tell me "The password don't match with the user" or something like that.

It's anything else that I have to do?

Thanks again.

Thnaks, We did set the html file to no password, we deleted characters between <pw_pass> and </pw_pass> and restart the PBX. but when I type user admin and the password empty, click login and it appears a message that tell me "The password don't match with the user" or something like that.

It's anything else that I have to do?

Is "pw_user" set to admin?

yes, the pw_user is set to admin.

I have another trouble. Because I can't sign in on the PBX as admin, I need to set the max duration call at 7200, if I edit the xml file, I can see the 7200 max duration call set, but the calls finish down al 10 min.

How I can be sure that the system is getting the right xml file?

Thanks a lot

yes, the pw_user is set to admin.

So pw_admin is "admin" and pw_pass is empty looks like this in XML: <pw_pass /> or <pw_pass></pw_pass> (no characters between the > and the <. Then it should work.

I have another trouble. Because I can't sign in on the PBX as admin, I need to set the max duration call at 7200, if I edit the xml file, I can see the 7200 max duration call set, but the calls finish down al 10 min.

How I can be sure that the system is getting the right xml file?

Lets discuss this in another topic.