Viewing recorded conference call

pankaj parmar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are using PBXnSIP version 4.2.0.3958 (Win32), I have recorded 1 conference, but don't know how to view/download recorded conference. please guide.

Currently, the conference recordings are not exposed to the web interface of the conference. You can look at the file system ('recordings' folder) and view the file. There was also an option to see/play the recording on the user portal of the conference organizer.

Currently, the conference recordings are not exposed to the web interface of the conference. You can look at the file system ('recordings' folder) and view the file. There was also an option to see/play the recording on the user portal of the conference organizer.

I have noticed a few things with this. If you watch the recording folder during the call it will show ther file as ConfXXXX.wav after the call is done it changes the file name to msgxxxxx.wav. Why is this? and is there a max size to the recording? My boss was on a call and had recorded it and now can't find it. I am looking in the recordingts folder and I do not see it. It was approx 2 hours long. We are using them same version.

• 2 weeks later...