list of template variables

stoneracer

Right now we pretty much coded pretty much what is in the templates. There is not more (hidden) stuff... Also, the email subsystem is not the same like the HTML subsystem, it is really just a small subsystem to get the email sent out with the content that we needed. But agreed, at some point we need a documentation for it.

Right now we pretty much coded pretty much what is in the templates. There is not more (hidden) stuff... Also, the email subsystem is not the same like the HTML subsystem, it is really just a small subsystem to get the email sent out with the content that we needed. But agreed, at some point we need a documentation for it.

OK, than I've to ask for the specific variable: When I'm using an IVR the SOAP requests transmits a unique call id which represents the current call. How do I include this call id into the mail of the voice box?

Some background: We want to setup an interactive emergency call system where the customer first has to enter his customer id by using an IVR. This customer id is validated through a SOAP request, the server who validates the customer id also opens a trouble ticket with the call data. After this the customer is transferred to a voice mail extension which sends the recorded message to an email parser who should merge the voice message to the previously created ticket. To identify the right ticket I thought the call id should be the easiest way since the data entered at the IVR are not available within the voice message email.

• 4 weeks later...