Web Interface Access from external

2ip

From your 'localhost' machine, go to Admin->Access. There you'll see the list of blacklisted or whitelisted addresses. If you enter incorrect credentials too many times from an address, it's possible you IP was blacklisted for a short period of time.

You can remove the blacklisting and/or add addresses to the whitelist for permanant access. The wiki has more information: http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Access

Also, make sure your Firewall has port 80 open, and the PBXCTRL is an exemption to the firewall (assuming you're on Windows)

There is nothing on the blacklist nor whitelist.

I can't even see the GUI when I enter the IP address in the web browser.

Firewall accepts everything on the Snom One Plus, and as I said, it is in the DMZ with accepting everything.

I'm not on windows, it is the Snom One plus, the appliance box from Snom, running on Linux.

There is nothing on the blacklist nor whitelist.

I can't even see the GUI when I enter the IP address in the web browser.

Firewall accepts everything on the Snom One Plus, and as I said, it is in the DMZ with accepting everything.

I'm not on windows, it is the Snom One plus, the appliance box from Snom, running on Linux.

From an external IP, can you ping and confirm port 80?

There is no IP address listed, so everything has access.

Is there another web server or device that has a web configuration in the DMZ? You may need to change the port on the PBX if it is conflicting with another machine. This may also be conflicting with the router login web server. Its worth a shot until snomOne helps :)

Is there another web server or device that has a web configuration in the DMZ? You may need to change the port on the PBX if it is conflicting with another machine. This may also be conflicting with the router login web server. Its worth a shot until snomOne helps :)

There is only the SnomOnePlus in the DMZ. I also changed to port 81, but without success external - internal it's working of course. There must be a restriction inside the appliance box.. Does nobody else have this box?

Hi

How have you set up your Network, if you check the IP of the snom ONE plus in DMZ it should be presenting your External IP address this is done usually via the DHCP server and not static IP's.

You can login as superadmin:snom1 by webbrowsing to 192.168.x.x:9090 before login in to the PBX. Under the network configuration section you can check your IP tables, however no rules are set by default.