Vodia PBX

There were a couple of important fixes around the daily sending of emails that caused problems in several places. I think everyone running 2.1 versions should move to that version. The release notes are available at http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Release_Notes_2.1.5.

I installed this update on my CS410 and my fxo ports stopped working. I installed an older image and they started working again.

I installed this update on my CS410 and my fxo ports stopped working. I installed an older image and they started working again.

Try disabling the pass-through mode. This seems to be an ongoing pain in the neck, especially with the CS410 PSTN gateway.

You can do this from the web interface (once that you are logged in as admin) with http://1.2.3.4/reg_status.htm?save=save&am...s_through=false.

Would someone be able to point me to an authoritative pbxnsip version of the polycom 2.2.2 config xml files? I don't see the files anywhere in the full 2.1.5 version, and will need to merge our custom settings into them before we can go live with the new support. Thanks!

(Last time they were hidden in a forum beta full-build, but I don't see one for 2.1.5 -- looks like Kristan obtained them somehow -- always a step or two ahead of me :) )

Would someone be able to point me to an authoritative pbxnsip version of the polycom 2.2.2 config xml files?

<snip>

looks like Kristan obtained them somehow -- always a step or two ahead of me :)

I don't think I'm ahead of anyone! I have the polycom supplied 2.2.2 reference files, but not the PBXnSIP customised versions. I'd be quite interested to have a look at them myself I have to admit, just to see the differences.

My partner login is a waste of time, I never seem to be able to do anything from there!

I was speaking to our supplier and he mentioned it was available. I have the release notes but no firmware as yet (it hasn't appeared on the FTP server). One major change is that polycom have launched what they call their 'Productivity Suite'. It's a set of optional features (including LDAP directory access amongst others) that you have to buy an extra license for (per phone). It's not like their stuff isn't expensive enough already!

Call Park – Multiple Lines

I’ve found an issue where Call Park fails when you have multiple lines registered on a phone (happened to be a Polycom 501) on SIP version 2.2.0.0047. Going through the normal process to park a call produces the "call park has failed" message.

Is this a known bug with this version or not? Does anyone know of any workarounds? This could cause a lot of problems down the road. Thanks!

Call Park – Multiple Lines

Haven't done it (we use star codes to park), but if the phone park softbutton is what you're using to park a call and it's config'd to always park a call at a hardcoded orbit #, then I could see you getting an error message if it tried to park two calls on the same orbit.

You mean, the phone sends a star code to the PBX? And that results in the "call park has failed"? Is it a phone config problem or a problem of the PBX handling the star code?

I mean that when we dial *85 - on any phone with only 1 line configured - Call Park works perfectly.

On phones with multiple lines (2 or more) - The Call Park fails using *85 ( or even *85xxx to park it to a specific extension)

I mean that when we dial *85 - on any phone with only 1 line configured - Call Park works perfectly.

On phones with multiple lines (2 or more) - The Call Park fails using *85 ( or even *85xxx to park it to a specific extension)

I still don't get it. Lines equal lines in the registration tab of the extension in the PBX?

I still don't get it. Lines equal lines in the registration tab of the extension in the PBX?

Yes:

Example:

Extension 900 - Registered 2 Regs

Extension 901 - Registered 1 Reg

Extension 902 - Registered 2 Regs

On ONE Polycom Phone - 2.2 firmware and PBXnSIP 2.1.5 -

I have Line 1 - 901

Attempting to place any active call on CALL PARK using the *85 feature code results in a successful "CALL PARK"

On ONE Polycom Phone - 2.2 firmware and PBXnSIP 2.1.5 -

I have Line 1 - 900

I have Line 2 - 902

Attempting to place any active call on CALL PARK using the *85 feature code results in a "CALL PARK FAILED"