Vodia PBX forum
SFX Group

VoIP provider (Canada) (was voip.ms)

Hi

What voip provider is good, i am using VOIP.MS, however they dont seem to be able to route voice calls to SNOM anymore, used to work for about 6 months, now it doesnt (its not a setup issue).

The line is VERY clear when its working, i can always make calls however now you get a "beep, beep, beep" like theres no number on the line when calling it.

Any suggestions of a nice provider i can use (not using Ring Central either, to expensive and doesnt work with real SIP).

Hi

What voip provider is good, i am using VOIP.MS, however they dont seem to be able to route voice calls to SNOM anymore, used to work for about 6 months, now it doesnt (its not a setup issue).

The line is VERY clear when its working, i can always make calls however now you get a "beep, beep, beep" like theres no number on the line when calling it.

Any suggestions of a nice provider i can use (not using Ring Central either, to expensive and doesnt work with real SIP).

Have you tried Nexsip.com? I have 4 accounts that use them and they have excellent pricing, not sure about Canada though.

thanks, have emailed there, they seem to have 2 plans, one for incomming the other outgoing.

thanks, have emailed there, they seem to have 2 plans, one for incomming the other outgoing.

You can also go to Callentric.com, they work just fine with snomONE.

Have you tried Nexsip.com? I have 4 accounts that use them and they have excellent pricing, not sure about Canada though.

Do you know if nexsip is still in business? I tried to email sales at nexsip.com and it bounced. Also, many of the links on the web site are broken.

Do you know if nexsip is still in business? I tried to email sales at nexsip.com and it bounced. Also, many of the links on the web site are broken.

They are now Sumofiber, info@sumofiber.com 801-320-1000.

They have been very good to my customers.