VoIP provider (Canada) (was voip.ms)

Hi

What voip provider is good, i am using VOIP.MS, however they dont seem to be able to route voice calls to SNOM anymore, used to work for about 6 months, now it doesnt (its not a setup issue).

The line is VERY clear when its working, i can always make calls however now you get a "beep, beep, beep" like theres no number on the line when calling it.

Any suggestions of a nice provider i can use (not using Ring Central either, to expensive and doesnt work with real SIP).

Hi

What voip provider is good, i am using VOIP.MS, however they dont seem to be able to route voice calls to SNOM anymore, used to work for about 6 months, now it doesnt (its not a setup issue).

The line is VERY clear when its working, i can always make calls however now you get a "beep, beep, beep" like theres no number on the line when calling it.

Any suggestions of a nice provider i can use (not using Ring Central either, to expensive and doesnt work with real SIP).

Have you tried Nexsip.com? I have 4 accounts that use them and they have excellent pricing, not sure about Canada though.

• 11 months later...

Have you tried Nexsip.com? I have 4 accounts that use them and they have excellent pricing, not sure about Canada though.

Do you know if nexsip is still in business? I tried to email sales at nexsip.com and it bounced. Also, many of the links on the web site are broken.

• 1 year later...