Epsilon Geminids

Guys you did not even see the license model...

Your're right and not ;-). The informations available on http://www.snomone.com/versions shows, that the biggest version, SnomOne Eighty does only have a small part of the snomone blue. That's what I've meant with the missing delightful "flatrate" of non-extension based accounts.

If I see, that even with the SnomOne Eighty I have to care about any additional AutoAttendant (only 4 included, while currently used app. 25), ACD (only 1!! included, while currently used app. 40) and domains (only 1 included, while currently used 5) I'm quite shure, that the a-la-carte licensing won't be a bargain buy like McMenu of McDonalds.

I fully agree with Dar @ Helia, saying "The current licensing model is what SnomOne stand out among all the various pbx. The Free / Yellow / Blue model makes it very attractive for the SMB market with Snom phones." That's what I've meant with the fun, building complex scenarios upon customer request. For now, each change might be a decision budget-related. People love flatrates. Everyone uses them on their landline-phone, mobile-phone, Internet-Access and much more. The a-la-carte seems to be the drop of bitterness... except the base-license would be very low priced.

I'm courious, how the new license-model will be accepted by the community.

Can't believe this!

1 AA 1 Huntgroup No paging till snom 80!

What's this?

For ALL my clients and myself Snom 80 is not enough! 4 Hunt groups?

Seriously thinking on moving to 3CX!

Of course, these limits can be increased by purchasing additional licenses. That's what they call a-la-carte. Can't await to see the prices. Nevertheless, it doesn't make fun to create complex solutions while counting (paying :-) peas (or accounts). But admin has right: Noone did see the prices and annoucements yet. So let's calm down and see whats happen.

Of course, these limits can be increased by purchasing additional licenses. That's what they call a-la-carte. Can't await to see the prices. Nevertheless, it doesn't make fun to create complex solutions while counting (paying :-) peas (or accounts). But admin has right: Noone did see the prices and annoucements yet. So let's calm down and see whats happen.

Yes you are also right, we still have to see the prices..

Im also worried for all european snomone users.

Hope the new snomone company "Vodia Networks INC" will keep following european based needs like ISDN BRI lines ecc. and not just focus on USA needs like Digium does.