Need help on 'old' pbxnsip 3.4.0.3201 (win32)

rudik

Since a harddisk crash :( from a older PBXNSIP installation, i re-installed on a new system and am trying to restore the old configuration. I have problems implementing the following:

Incoming external call has to be forwarded to external number (outgoing). Tried everything but call is not being forwarded.

Testing from an internal number (extension), the forwarding to the external number does work. I remember it was some kind of security in PBXNSIP but i can't remember how to enable this..

Relying on your memory.....

Thanks,

RudiK

Since a harddisk crash :( from a older PBXNSIP installation, i re-installed on a new system and am trying to restore the old configuration. I have problems implementing the following:

Incoming external call has to be forwarded to external number (outgoing). Tried everything but call is not being forwarded.

Testing from an internal number (extension), the forwarding to the external number does work. I remember it was some kind of security in PBXNSIP but i can't remember how to enable this..

Relying on your memory.....

Thanks,

RudiK

Can you post the siptrace? maybe we can gather some clues. Thanks

After analyzing the SIP trace i see (Packet example):

INVITE sip:01234567@sip.esprittele.com;user=phone SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 1.1.1.1:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-e065b4f437e49fcc77f4548dee2a3eb0;rport

To: <sip:01234567@sip.esprittele.com;user=phone>

Call-ID: d00454e7@pbx

CSeq: 24852 INVITE

Supported: 100rel, replaces, norefersub

Allow-Events: refer

Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, BYE, REFER, PRACK, INFO, UPDATE

User-Agent: pbxnsip-PBX/3.4.0.3201

Related-Call-ID: 78f6ccb0bfe46b09@2.2.2.2

P-Preferred-Identity: <sip:07654321@sip.esprittele.com>

Replaced info:

anonymous = Calling External Number (hidden in this case)

01234567 = External number to be called (forwarded)

07654321 = Trunk Phone number (ANI)

2.2.2.2 = SIPTrunk Provider IP

1.1.1.1 = IP PBX

Call (Invite) is made with correct P-Preferred-Identity (07654321) but provider does not seem to use this.

- 100 Trying

- 407 Proxy Authentication Required

- ACK sip:01234567@sip.esprittele.com;user=phone SIP/2.0

- INVITE sip:01234567@sip.esprittele.com;user=phone SIP/2.0

- 100 Trying

- 603 Decline

During this communication everywhere i see: "From: <sip:anonymous@2.2.2.2;user=phone>"

Provider finds a call 'From' number wich is not allowed because of billing purpose (in this case even anonymous). So call is ended (603 Decline)

Is it possible to replace the 'From:' field with the Trunk ANI and fix my problem ?

Thanks for any help....

It seems that the forwarded call still has the original Caller-Number. There is no 'ReWrite' which should replace the From field with de Trunk-ID. It might be possible there is nu A-number being send ? This is really geting urgent. Please help....

Thanks for any help....

Well if you are on version 3, things are tricky (4.5 introduced great header flexibility for a reason). All you can do is to "play" (try out) the different options in the trunk, look for RFC3325. If it all does not help, you might have to bite the bullet and upgrade to 4.5. There are a lot of reasons to do that anyway (backup, backup, backup and try to schedule this off-hours).