File playrec.wav not found

Jim B

We recently upgraded to 4.5.0.1090 Epsilon Geminids (CentOS64) and are attempting to use the new play recording feature

In call history (either in Domain or System) when clicking on the RECORDING > icon, the following error is generated:

File playrec.wav not found.

Recording Recordings/pbx.domain.com/20120728/xxxxxxxxxx_Agent/021057-i-xxxxxxxxxx_Attendant-117-120-àc212745002.wav not found on the system. Please verify if this file exists on the file system

Please ask your system administrator to check the log file.

The snomlog's confirm the Web Interface error message:

[5] 2012/07/28 09:18:40: Play request received for Recordings/pbx.domain.com/20120728/xxxxxxxxxx_Agent/021057-i-xxxxxxxxxx_Attendant-117-120-�c212745002.wav

[5] 2012/07/28 09:18:40: Web Server: File playrec.wav not found

I've checked the real path to the recordings:

/usr/local/snomONE/Recordings/pbx.domain.com/20120728/xxxxxxxxxx_Agent

and the file indeed exists, but the name is different:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 396204 Jul 28 02:11 021057-i-xxxxxxxxxx_Attendant-117-120-%cmc%-3212745002.wav

We do have a custom path installed for the recordings:

Recording Location: Recordings/$o/$d/$a/$t-$i-$u-$x-$l-$c-$n.wav

It appears the web interface may be expecting a "default location/path/file name"

Is this a known bug in this version of snomONE? If so, when is the fix planned? If not then how do we get this fixed?

Jim

Seems like the %cmc% screws it up. This is inserted internally when you use $c, and it seems that the renaming of the file later fails. Workaround, if you dont use CMC: Take the $c out. But this is something that we obviously need to check again (also the display in the web interface seems to have a problem: strange characters are not okay).

I removed the %C from the Recording options and got further. Now the audio play is launched, but gets stuck at "Loading".

I'm using Safari 6.0 on OS X 10.8 (aka Mountain Lion).

I also tried it under Firefox 14.0.1 and that works... but Safari 6 has issues with the player.

Jim