My own IP is blacklisted

Tx-Ruben

Hi, I changed some faulty hardware in my home office network and was assigned a new IP from my ISP. I have my blacklist set to 10080 minutes (the max) and my sip phone tried to register enough times to get my new IP blacklisted.

Now I can't SSH or register from my home office IP. Any suggestions? If I do get SSH access, is there a command line way to add/delete from the access list?

For SSH, you can delete the table entry on the file system in the access directory. However that requires a restart. I think the easiest is to work from another IP and use the web interface to delete the entry or even whitelist it. For example, if you have a cell phone with a web browser, you could use that.

• 1 year later...

Help.... its me again, same issue. What is the proper syntax for manually creating an allow xml entry for the access list? I mistakenly deleted the one I created the last time I was blacklisted. I think it looked like this.

will this work?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<row><adr>MY IP ADDRESS</adr><expires></expires><mask>32</mask><reason></reason><type>Allow</type></row>
Or
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<row><adr>MY IP ADDRESS</adr><expires></expires><mask>32</mask><reason></reason><type>true</type></row>
thanks in advance!