Snom Vision Configuration

Dunwood

I am just playing with a Snom Vision on our Snom ONE and have a couple of questions. I am going to go against my better judgement and list them all together...

1) Can I provision the buttons from the SnomONE?

2) How do I configure co lines to light up on use?

3) How can I get MWI lights? I have tried to set up as BLF but the lights don't light...

Thanks.

1) with the provisioning of the Vision we still have a problem.

3) You mean MWI on an specific extension? I don't that is possible with the Vision.

The vision remains an interesting device; however automatic provisioning still remains a major problem and the overall concept makes it difficult to provide the same experience like with the buttons on the phones.

1) with the provisioning of the Vision we still have a problem.

3) You mean MWI on an specific extension? I don't that is possible with the Vision.

The vision remains an interesting device; however automatic provisioning still remains a major problem and the overall concept makes it difficult to provide the same experience like with the buttons on the phones.

Well I need to have one service flag, one agent login button and 3 mailboxes, all with buttons that light up to show status. If I cant do the mailboxes on the vision can I replicate the login functionality or the service flag?