Intercom Button Bug

metwest

I seem to have an issue when assigning intercom buttons for our office with Snom 870s and snom one 5.06

Whenever I create an intercom button for any extension on an 870 it works fine once then the button turns to "idle" and stops working.

I have enabled intercom on desired extensions and *90 still works fine.

Is this a bug?

While on the subject, how hard would it be for you guys to add a new button option - BLF (monitor,speed dial, pickup, intercom) in a later version ?

I find a lot of people like the intercom option on internal calls in certain office situations?

This would be a GREAT feature.

snomone is most attractive for people migrating from Key Systems. most key systems by default intercom not ring.

second this motion!

This would be a GREAT feature.

snomone is most attractive for people migrating from Key Systems. most key systems by default intercom not ring.

second this motion!

I totally agree, we have a small office that just came off a key system and that is exactly what they are wanting. I third this motion... :)

How do you want intercom and speed dial on the same key?!

Well with a key system you can set the extension to auto pick-up in speaker when dialed from another internal phone on the system. When you transfer a call to the extension, the system knows the call is from an external number to the system and rings the phone instead of the extension auot picking up.

Could you make the button on snomone act like this: When the BLF button is pressed (without transfer) it sends a call-info but when it is transferred it sends a ring tone? Or if the call has an attended transfer, to send call-info first to alert the person who will be taking the call, then when the transfer button is pressed a second time or a hangup happens the call is transferred as a ringtone.

How do you want intercom and speed dial on the same key?!

Ok well take speed dial out of the equation. But then say the reception wanted to then transfer an incoming call using this same button, would it still work?

As others have stated its a feature on key systems that a lot of clients ask for.

• 3 weeks later...