Changing the header logo

comspec

Hi,

I'm looking to change the img/logo_snom.jpg image so we can show our company image in the headers.

I've tried to browse the linux centOS filesystem and cannot find the location <pbx working dir>/html/img/your_logo.gif as described in the wiki.

Due to deadlines I need to edit this asap so if somone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

The wiki documentation is out of date as the snom_header with the url ("img/logo_snom.jpg") is located in the style.css file.

Still I cannot fine the "img/..." location.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm looking to change the img/logo_snom.jpg image so we can show our company image in the headers.

I've tried to browse the linux centOS filesystem and cannot find the location <pbx working dir>/html/img/your_logo.gif as described in the wiki.

Due to deadlines I need to edit this asap so if somone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

The wiki documentation is out of date as the snom_header with the url ("img/logo_snom.jpg") is located in the style.css file.

Still I cannot fine the "img/..." location.

Thanks in advance.

Under the Customize section, click on Templates;

Type = Web Pages;

Page = login.htm

Under the Customize section, click on Templates;

Type = Web Pages;

Page = login.htm

Thanks I got all that, it was the actuall location on the device that I was refering to. For anyone else who has the problem you need to create the HTML/IMG folder inside the snomONE folder then add your amneded images in there.

Works fine now.

• 6 months later...

Hello I came whit estrange situation after upgrade , SnomOne to the Last Version ( and Changed my Internet Carrier in these days ) Canbe the Upgrade or The Internet Carrier Change ??

I have a trunks From Net2phone .

Here is the situation when I Calling USA Numbers all is ok perfect But when I call Colombia Medellin Numbers I have trouble whit Audio .

I hear the ring ok my party answer I can hear them but they can't hear me .

Net2phone have tested and say all is ok is my PBX blocking my audio .

Now I also have trunks from Call centric and same calls to USA are very good , but whit call centric the situation is different

I call my party But I can't hear if the phone ringing is like dead but if I wait my party answer the phone they hear the ring and they can hear me correct , just I can hear if the telephone is ringing .

Call centric also say is in my Pbx they have tested .

Way I have these troubles Now ?

Oslo I find that if I set up in

REDIRECTION and I add Ask for name

When the call came in that extension the commands no respond ( 1) Take the call or any other command the phone ignore (Snom360) the key strokes .

Additional info

All worked well before update but also I Changed my internet provider all most at the same time Before I Have Cablevision Bust Sped , I changed to ATT_Uverse

Can be Att Modem blocking something In the Firewall ? I opened it and no help .

Or can be the Upgrade of the Someone was version 5.01 I upgraded to the last Version my I mess something , but the strange is way only this trouble is whit International calls .

Please advise Thanks very Much

Luis.Escobar@Esivoip 1-203-803-4506

Sorry Here is other major trouble I have

Is whit e-mail when I have a PBXnsip my e-mail was working .

When I get SnomOne , I set up the e-mail exact as in the pbxnsip but never worked .

I was thinking is because I not have the upgrade , but now that I upgrade I still can get the e-mail work

can be some in my server ? I Use dedicated server wind 2008 R2 64 in one of the Best data centers .

I think all this troubles are just configuration from my part but I can't figure out what I doing different , for me the Format of PBXnsip was very simple , the SnomOne format is more reach but very confusing for people like me . I will need some New Training again .

any help ? please

Luis

Please advise Thanks very Much Can I call you ? or you can call me at your convenience I am available 24/7

Luis.Escobar@Esivoip 1-203-803-4506

• 1 month later...

I am also trying to change the login logo/application header logos, but running into trouble.

I'm running SNOM 5.1.0 on CentOS

The process I'm using:

1. Looks like I need to create a img directories under our working directory (/usr/local/snomONE).
In our case, this would be:
/usr/local/snomONE/html/img

2. Then add the image to this directory:
/usr/local/snomONE/html/img/logo_corp_small.jpg

3. Make changes to the login.htm template in the web app:
<tr><td><div style="height: 40px; background-image:url(img/logo_corp_small.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat;"></div></td></tr>

Is this correct? I tried this, but the application does not pick up the new images.

Do I need to restart the webserver/app to pick it up?

Thanks,

Robert