Yellow Error Message on Sangoma A200 NBE

AG1

This is the second time in 2 days I have got this error message. First of all...what does it mean and how do I correct this from happening again?

call-id=1367266595-582236-1887658390-109 Channel[b1(B1 - A200_analog)ai1(B1I1)-c1]; State[CALL_OFFERED] Could not start early media since inboundCallHandling connectInboundSide condition is not set to ON-OUTBOUND-SIDE-MEDIA-AVAILABLE. Please change this paramter to that value in the pstn configuration file if you want to let the early media flowing beetween the pstn and sip sides

When our customers call in the phone doesnt ring, it just immediately disconnects the caller. This has been working for 2 weeks and now all of a sudden two days in a row it has this glitch

Any ideas?

Thanks Mr X that seems to have fixed the original problem

BUT

Now I am getting this error message

call-id=1367586618-725493-2042217215-157 B-Channel(b1(B1 - A200_analog)ai2(B1I2)-c1) [WAIT_FOR_DIAL_TONE] Timeout in state WAIT_FOR_DIAL_TONE

• 3 weeks later...

This is the second time in 2 days I have got this error message. First of all...what does it mean and how do I correct this from happening again?

call-id=1367266595-582236-1887658390-109 Channel[b1(B1 - A200_analog)ai1(B1I1)-c1]; State[CALL_OFFERED] Could not start early media since inboundCallHandling connectInboundSide condition is not set to ON-OUTBOUND-SIDE-MEDIA-AVAILABLE. Please change this paramter to that value in the pstn configuration file if you want to let the early media flowing beetween the pstn and sip sides

When our customers call in the phone doesnt ring, it just immediately disconnects the caller. This has been working for 2 weeks and now all of a sudden two days in a row it has this glitch

Any ideas?

Hi look for any voice mail activated on the analog lines, if this is the case you probably have a different dial tone and the sangoma board does not recognize it. Ask the pstn provider to disable the voice mail and this problem should vanish.

Marc-Andre