Vodia PBX forum
Sign in to follow this  
Casper

Leave your number and we will call you

Im trying to figure out how i could setup an Agent Group to do the following:

1. Announce welcome message

2. If a call has been waiting for more than x Minutes, they are told they could "press 9" and leave their number and an agent would call them back as soon its possible.

3. Inform the agents at this group, that a caller made the request for them to call them.

I really hope that some are able to figure out this for me, as I have now tried for a few days to figure this part out.

Please check the inline.

I'm trying to figure out how i could setup an Agent Group to do the following:

1. Announce welcome message

• If you want to use this method you will 1st have to set this scenario up under the "Caller setup"
  • Add the extension that will be recording the message under the "Accounts that may record a message:"
  • To record the Announcement dial *98(ACD) ex *98123 "123 being the ACD account" follow the recording instructions. This will take care of the "initial greeting"

=========================================================================================================================

2. If a call has been waiting for more than x Minutes, they are told they could "press 9" and leave their number and an agent would call them back as soon its possible.

• They're several ways to this: 1. You can record a second message so that it can play out after x amount of seconds this setting can be dictated under the "Gap between announcements" for callers that are waiting on the queue they will hear a message play out every 5 to 180 seconds you can choose this under the drop down.
  • To record the 2nd message simply dial *98123*1 "123" being the ACD account for example.
  • after you have recorded you 2nd message scroll down to "Caller setup" since you mentioned you wanted the caller to press 9 you will have add an account there. if you want the user to leave a message under some account on the system you will have add 8444 " 8 is the default prefix for the voice mail system and 444 is the extension where the user will leave the message on.

So basically add 8444 under Key 9

When you choose the extension that will receive the message you can allow the agent group user to also participant.

The setting can found under the extensions " Mailbox settings" --------> "Allow access for extensions" List the ACD extension here for example 123 456 789 ect. When a message is left, all the user will receive an MWI on their phones and whoever checks the message can:

1. Delete the message. " This is an indication that the user has receive the message and called the customer or is going to.

2.The users can leave a comment on the message: By pressing 0 and then 6 follow by 3 after they finish the comment on the message they can hang up the phone.

When other users listen to that voice-mail they will 1st hear the comment left by 1 of the user " Hi This is John Doe and the customer has already been called" or customer is all set.

3. Inform the agents at this group, that a caller made the request for them to call them.

This is already trigger when the customer leaves a message