Snom 360 Park Reminder

jlumby

I have found that on a Snom 360 if there are different buttons programmed to be different Park+Orbit destinations, the park reminder feature does not work. however if you manually put the call on hold, and dial *85+orbit number then the reminder feature works. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have found that on a Snom 360 if there are different buttons programmed to be different Park+Orbit destinations, the park reminder feature does not work. however if you manually put the call on hold, and dial *85+orbit number then the reminder feature works. Does anyone know how to fix this?

No, don't use that. The parking there has not much to do with the parking on the PBX. Better use the buttons package, there it should be working fine (see http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Assigning_Buttons).

No one has answered my other post about not being able to autoprovision the phone's buttons since doing so knocks it off of my voice vlan, so I am forced to manually provision the phone.

Oh, but there is a setting for the VLAN in the PnP settings (admin/settings). Maybe you just need to specify the VLAN there.