Vodia PBX forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday

2. Pest control Spokane
    https://crittercontrolspokane.com
    Many of our offices also offer pest control and exterminator services, to get rid of ants, spiders, roaches, termites, bees or any other pest.

3. Last week
  4. Yeah, those german texts are being looked into. Please go ahead and test other modules of the app as of now. German texts will be handled shortly.
  5. It seems that the app wouldn't accept certificate I added, a Letsencrypt cert. If I deleted that and wait for the pbx to generate one then it works. Having done that I can see that the text in Add contact, edit contact & Settings is in German. How can I get this text in English
  6. I am getting regularly reminder mails for updating software maintenance. 

How can I delete licences? Some clients have closed their business.

1. Support

Support

You can directly contact hh@vodia.com and they can cancel the licenses for you.

7. Wir arbeiten an einer Lösung die auch mit der Deutschen Telekom (und sicher auch noch anderen Anbietern) sauber funktioniert. Das wird noch ein paar Tage dauern.
  8. Try to scan the QR code with something else (e.g. Lens). Does the content make sense, especially the address of the PBX? Would the cell phone be able to reach the address?
  9. Trying to provision the Vodia Android app with the QR code. Start the app and I can see a button to scan QR. Press this and scan the QR Code in the welcome email. It takes me back to the proginal screen. I've tried the QR in the admin console...same result. What am I missing here
  10. Als ich dem Support meine PCAP Datei gesendet hatte, sollte ich auf die 65.0.4 ausprobieren, was zu keinen Erfolg gebracht hatte. Die neue PCAP Datei haben die auch bekommen, seit knapp zwei Wochen kommt keine Reaktion mehr. Ich kann noch immer keine Faxe ordentlich Empfangen, es bricht bei längeren Inhalt immer ab. Kann mir hier jemand helfen, oder dem Support einen Wink geben, dass der Fall noch offen ist? Mit der 65.0.4 hatte ich noch weitere Probleme, daher bin ich jetzt auf die 65.0.2 gegangen, dass Fax Problem ist natürlich damit nicht behoben.
  11. We don't have a ringtone setting on Auto-attendant for the obvious reasons. But you can also change the ringtone on the extension level.
  12. Ring Melody is helping me, but it's the same ringtone on the phone when call coming in via Hunt Group or from auto-attendant someone dial extension directly.
  13. So why is the "Ring melody" setting not helping you?
  14. Hi, I'm using vodia version 60.0.3. Can we set different ring tone for Hunt group and when people calling directly to extensions from auto-attendant. I know we can set "Ring Melody" in hunt group. But my client want when call came in via Hunt group it should be a different ringtone and when people directly dial extension from auto-attendant there should be a different ringtone. Client is using Yealink T46S phones. Please advise
  15. Earlier
  16. It is a stable release. if you face any issues with it, please let us know and we can provide an update to you regarding it. The document still needs to be written about this version as it was freshly created.
  17. Yeah, I also noticed that, I solved pointing to 65.0.7 version that seems working even if I don't know if is a stable or beta or other version, I didn't see documentation about this release.
  18. Works with the App, but I also don't have the Google Login Button in there.
  19. Can you check if you're facing the same issue on the Ubuntu App: http://portal.vodia.com/downloads/app/lin/VodiaPhone1.2.5.AppImage
  20. I didn't change any of the front end templates. 65.0.7 still shows the same problem. The "Signin with Google" button is shown very briefly and then turns to "Signed In..." and redirects to the user page. Logout throws me back into that loop. I did the video in incognito because that is the only way not to be logged in automatically. Could that be related to the fact that chrome itself is also signed in to the Google account?
  21. http://portal.vodia.com/downloads/pbx/version-65.0.xml currently (2020-05-20T08:50+00:00) points to the unannounced 65.0.6. The binary for Debian64 referenced in there is broken and prevents the PBX from starting.
  22. We're aware about this issue. Let us get back to you on this.
  23. Hi, I'm using Vodia Version 65.0.6. I've installed Vodia android app "Vodia Phone" for webrtc. While I'm logged in, in setting there is a different Language set. How can I change it to English.
  24. You should open ports 443 (HTTP TLS) and if you want to use LetsEncrypt certificates, you must also open port 80 (cannot be another port). For UDP, you need to make sure that the PBX UDP ports (by default 49152-65535) are also forwarded to the PBX.
  25. Hello, I saw you added the "custom" option in SMS settings. Where to put Javascript code? Can you provider an example? Thank you. Regards, Alessandro Marzini
  26. We saw the video, thanks for that. We tried the same scenario on 65.0.6 (unfortunately we upgraded before we saw this thread and can't go back as it's an overwritten test build) and it worked just fine. We can send a video too, to demonstrate it from our end. Did you edit any of the customized template which deals with front end? Maybe welcome.htm file on the PBX? or your browser might be facing issues? Please clear the cache and try again from the incognito window (we see that you were on incognito in ).
  27. Sure, I'll send you a link to a video in private.
  1. Load more activity